1lb tube of Breakfast Pork Sausage
1 med. Onion, diced
3 C Skim Milk
2 t Dry mustard
1 t Salt
1/2 t Pepper
6 English muffins, torn/cut into bite-size pieces
1 med. Tomato, seeded and chopped
2 C Sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Grease or line a 9x13 baking pan. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Brown sausage, breaking up crumbles. * If using soysage, melt 2 T butter before adding soysage
4. Add cut english muffins, tomatoes, and 1 C sharp cheddar cheese to baking dish. Mix together. (You can prep this the night before, if needed.)
5. Combine eggs, milk, dry mustard, salt and pepper. Whisk well.
6. Pour egg mixture over casserole. Press down contents briefly so egg mixture completely covers it.
7. Top with 1 C sharp cheddar cheese.